Stop Press!! The lovely Tina Forsyth has offered to give away a second copy of “Becoming an Online Business Manager”! So this month we have TWO COPIES to give away. Thank you Tina!
During the first week of each month we give away a business book to a reader of this blog. All you need to do is leave a comment on this post. At the end of the week I’ll draw a name from the comments (or my daughter will!) and the lucky winner will be announced here. I’ll post the book anywhere in the world, so the giveaway is open to everyone!
From the website:
Calling all Virtual Assistants and online support professionals
Business Owners Are Lining Up to Hire a New Level of Management Support – Will You Be Ready When They Come Knocking?
If You Have Ever Wanted More From Your Virtually Based Support Business, Now is the Time
Are you ready to step-it-up and play a bigger game with your clients?
Online businesses are growing at an alarming rate, and many online business owners find themselves ‘tapped out’. They simply can’t do it all themselves anymore and are desperately seeking someone to help them grow and manage their business – they are looking to hire an Online Business Manager (OBM).
Read inside to discover:
• What clients are asking for and why they want to hire an OBM
• If you are a potential OBM (take the Online Business Manager Aptitude and Attitude Assessment)
• The 2 key OBM characteristics that will make you stand out from the crowd!
• How you will serve your clients as an OBM (roles and responsibilities)
• How to work for fewer clients and still make an excellent income (escape the time for money trap!)
• The good, the bad and the (not so) ugly – real life as an OBM
• How to know if a business owner is ready to work with an OBM (not everyone is ready, even if they think they are)
• The best way to get started with new OBM clients
If you run an online business – this book is for you. If you use a VA – this book is for you. If you are a VA – this book is for you. It’s a great read, full of interesting and highly applicable and effective ideas for managing your online business, or your clients online businesses.
I’ll be drawing this month’s winner on Saturday 6th June. So leave a comment and at the end of the week we’ll find out who the lucky winner is!
This month’s winners, selected by www.random.org are: