Liz Raad shares her 2012 buying websites market trends
- There is an online "real estate" boom happening right now and this presents great opportunities for work at home moms who want to do computer work from home
- Domain name prices are rising, even here in Australia
- Website prices are rising (similar to the past real estate boom),its a great market to buy and sell websites or buy and hold for cashflow
- For websites to buy take a look at Flippa.com
- Simple suggestions and web business ideas to make the most of the online opportunities in the buy and sell website market space
- Buying and selling websites is one of Liz's favourite work from home business ideas because this is how she has been able to work from home on computer
- Get strategic if you are interested in buying and selling websites – have a proper business plan in place since buying and selling websites is the same as buying and selling businesses
- Make sure you are setting yourself up in the right way to reap the rewards from buying and selling websites or investing into websites.
Learn How To Buy Websites first hand from Liz Raad
If you are located in beautiful Queensland and would like to learn more about buying websites, come and see Liz Raad present live this week at her new 2 hour event with her husband Matt:
Wednesday 1 February 2012 – 12 – 2pm, or 6 – 8 pm, at Rydges Southbank, 9 Glenelg St, Brisbane
Thursday 2 February 2012 – 12 – 2pm, or 6 – 8 pm, at The Grand Chancellor Hotel, Hanlan Street, Surfers Paradise.
Seating is limited and we are already booking up fast, so CLICK HERE to reserve your place and see how 2012 can be a year of freedom and online success for you!
For Anyone In Melbourne interested in work from home on computer strategies…
Matt and Liz Raad are giving a very special presentation on buying and selling website strategies at the up-coming World Internet Summit next month (February 9th-12th).
Melinda is the founder of SuperWAHM.com and started the site to share her learnings to help other Work At Home Mums become more independent and able to spend time with their families